Signing! This Saturday!

If you’re in central London this Saturday (the 26th), drop into Forbidden Planet on Shaftesbury Avenue between 1pm and 2pm, and you can find me signing copies of Solaris Rising, along with Pat Cadigan, Alistair Reynolds, Lavie Tidvar, Tricia Sullivan, Eric Brown, Ian Whates and Dave Hutchinson. We’ll probably go down the pub afterwards.

7 Responses to Signing! This Saturday!

1. Pippa Jay 23 November 2011 at 5:10 pm #

Urgh, I can’t go!!! :-/

• JaineFenn 23 November 2011 at 5:42 pm #

It is rather short notice – there were issues getting the event arranged.

• Pippa Jay 24 November 2011 at 4:04 pm #

Well, I’ll just keep my fingers crossed for the next one. 🙂

2. Rebecca/Liz 23 November 2011 at 10:53 pm #

Excellent news. I’m glad I looked at the blog today! I shall surely come, and may well bring a John with me.

• JaineFenn 23 November 2011 at 11:11 pm #

I’ll see you there!

3. Alys 24 November 2011 at 12:25 pm #

Sadly, I shall be at work on Saturday (aargh, yes I have a lunch break, but work is in Wood Green…)

Could be up for the pub if you’re still there later on.

• cDave 25 November 2011 at 2:12 pm #

I’ll be in the process of moving house to Turnpike Lane! 😀

If I time it right, I can take a Picadilly Line lunch break too.

Designed by Martin Reed

@JaineFenn

• RT : One of my previously published stories is slated to appear in the 'Sins and Other Worlds' anthology. The ToC looks wonderful and there are some nice bonuses on offer to backers on Kickstarter. Please click this link to support this exciting project: ,
  • 2 years time: UK: So Rest-of-world, we've cut ourselves off from our neighbours: doesn't that make trading with us a great proposition? *silence* 3 years time: UK: Come on, we've got great deals! Some-of-world: You desperate enough to take our shit deals yet? UK: Yes we are.,
  • Anyone for a review copy? ,
  • The prospect of rain around here is now so outlandish that the Met Office is giving us a yellow warning for a 30% chance of a light shower, presumably in case people panic at seeing water coming out of the sky.,
  • Thanks to all involved in organising the for a great evening. Sadly as I had to leave early I didn't get to take full advantage of the oversupply of wine.,