Signing! This Saturday!

If you’re in central London this Saturday (the 26th), drop into Forbidden Planet on Shaftesbury Avenue between 1pm and 2pm, and you can find me signing copies of Solaris Rising, along with Pat Cadigan, Alistair Reynolds, Lavie Tidvar, Tricia Sullivan, Eric Brown, Ian Whates and Dave Hutchinson. We’ll probably go down the pub afterwards.

7 Responses to Signing! This Saturday!

1. Pippa Jay 23 November 2011 at 5:10 pm #

Urgh, I can’t go!!! :-/

• JaineFenn 23 November 2011 at 5:42 pm #

It is rather short notice – there were issues getting the event arranged.

• Pippa Jay 24 November 2011 at 4:04 pm #

Well, I’ll just keep my fingers crossed for the next one. 🙂

2. Rebecca/Liz 23 November 2011 at 10:53 pm #

Excellent news. I’m glad I looked at the blog today! I shall surely come, and may well bring a John with me.

• JaineFenn 23 November 2011 at 11:11 pm #

I’ll see you there!

3. Alys 24 November 2011 at 12:25 pm #

Sadly, I shall be at work on Saturday (aargh, yes I have a lunch break, but work is in Wood Green…)

Could be up for the pub if you’re still there later on.

• cDave 25 November 2011 at 2:12 pm #

I’ll be in the process of moving house to Turnpike Lane! 😀

If I time it right, I can take a Picadilly Line lunch break too.

@JaineFenn

• RT : This week Liz Bourke () looks at 2 fresh new SFF delights: @JustinaRobson's SALVATION'S FIRE and @JaineFenn's HIDDEN SUN ,
  • Found an old notebook containing odd phrases/ideas I apparently wrote but which mean nothing to me now. I really have no idea what I was thinking. Posted some of them to my Patreon, just because. ,
  • I originally gave a shout back to in general Robot solidarity, but having read his piece on Chuck Wendig's blog I now DEFINITELY need to get my hands on a copy of DAUGHTERS OF FORGOTTEN LIGHT! ,
  • Yesterday’s lunch was delicious if riddled with typos; was particularly perplexed to have eaten ‘grape musk’ ,
  • For your reading pleasure, reviews of mine and fellow Angry Robot authors and @SeanGrigsby's recent books: ,