Cover reveal – and publication date

Here it is: the cover for my upcoming novella, The Ships of Aleph. The artwork is by renowned space artist David Hardy, whose work I’ve been a fan of for many years.

When I said the publication was imminent I wasn’t kidding; thanks to the relative ease of e-publishing, The Ships of Aleph will be available on the 2nd of April. Preorder links and all that jazz will follow soon.

Ships-of-Aleph-cover

6 Responses to Cover reveal – and publication date

1. Jacey Bedford 15 March 2015 at 2:52 pm #

Whoo-hoo! Happy book day!

• Jaine 15 March 2015 at 4:34 pm #

Thanks. It’s a small Thing, but still a Thing.

2. RebeccaLiz 16 March 2015 at 10:46 am #

Will there be copies at Eastercon?

• Jaine 16 March 2015 at 6:52 pm #

It’s ebook only at the moment – but it will be virtually available for Eastercon, yes.

3. Sue Oke 18 March 2015 at 1:20 pm #

great news! That really was quick. Looking forward to reading.

4. Valleys Pixie 2 April 2015 at 4:54 pm #

Kudos to you all for getting this off and running! Lovely to see another Small Press venture.

Designed by Martin Reed

@JaineFenn

• RT : One of my previously published stories is slated to appear in the 'Sins and Other Worlds' anthology. The ToC looks wonderful and there are some nice bonuses on offer to backers on Kickstarter. Please click this link to support this exciting project: ,
  • 2 years time: UK: So Rest-of-world, we've cut ourselves off from our neighbours: doesn't that make trading with us a great proposition? *silence* 3 years time: UK: Come on, we've got great deals! Some-of-world: You desperate enough to take our shit deals yet? UK: Yes we are.,
  • Anyone for a review copy? ,
  • The prospect of rain around here is now so outlandish that the Met Office is giving us a yellow warning for a 30% chance of a light shower, presumably in case people panic at seeing water coming out of the sky.,
  • Thanks to all involved in organising the for a great evening. Sadly as I had to leave early I didn't get to take full advantage of the oversupply of wine.,